New Patients

Practice Area

You can register with us if you live within our catchment area. Please use the post code checker above

Catchment Area

Non-urgent advice: Please note

If you are a resident of Crabbet Park you can register with us – we are in the process of updating our practice boundary. Apologies for any inconvenience.


If you would like to register, forms are available at reception or you can print them off here:

Please also bring the following with you to the Surgery:

  1. Photographic ID (passport, driving licence, birth certificate – children)
  2. Utility bill (last 3 months) or similar document to confirm your address
  3. Current visa/work permit/residence permit if you’re from abroad 
  4. NHS Number (from your current GP Surgery or medical letters)

Temporary Registration

If you are ill while away from home you can be registered as a temporary patient for up to three months. This will allow you to be seen but still remain a patient of your permanent GP. Forms are available at reception or you can print them off here:

Named accountable GP 

All patients registered with Ouse Valley Practice have been allocated a named accountable GP.

Your NHS number, which you can find on the NHS website.